Johnny on the Spot works with each individual customer based on their needs. We work to fill a niche in our industry.
- Dug a 4′ trench around the home and installed french drains on the downspouts and around the foundation to draw the water away from the home
- Installed 4000″ of drainage gravel in the trench to absorb the moisture and then filled with dirt
- Took electric wire brushes to remove interior wall debris and old paint
- Applied 2 coats of dri-lock water sealant to all the interior walls of the basement
- Applied mortar to the bottom edge of the interior floor to seal all cracks and skim coated all floor cracks
- Applied 2 coats of oil-base paint to all brick interior walls
- Applied 2 coats of oil-base floor concrete sealer